Future Academy Class of 2021
For too long, fashion has been a closed door open only to those with industry connections. THE FACE and Moncler want to inspire change through Future Academy by providing young creatives with the tools they need to knock down the doors and create a new vision for the future.
Our Future Academy Class of 2021 is a group of 50 young creatives from around the UK who will each have access to free online learning resources and virtual mentorship from THE FACE and its network of creatives.
OUR FUTURE ACADEMY CLASS OF 2021 GET:
- Live access to masterclasses on everything from storytelling and pitching to styling and shoots
- Group Zoom mentoring and support from THE FACE and their creative networks
- An introductory spread in the print issue of THE FACE magazine
- Access to a network of 49 other young creatives
- Exclusive Moncler x THE FACE merch
We don’t care about school grades or industry connections. We’re looking for candidates full of ideas and energy. If you’re interested in the world around you, have a passion for storytelling, expressing yourself creatively and an eagerness to learn, then this could be the program for you.
You must be aged between 20 – 25 years old and living in the UK to take part.
We want to hear from voices who are under-represented in the creative industry. This includes:
- People who have not got a formal qualification
- Those who didn’t study an art/media-related subject
- People from Black, Brown, Asian or any Minority Ethnic group background
- People who identify as part of the LGBTQIA+ community
- People who grew up in the adoption or foster care system
- Disabled people and d/Deaf people
- People from a lower socio-economic background**
Deadline to apply: Monday 30th November, 11:59pm
Future Academy: February — May 2021
Applications for Future Academy Class of 2021 are now closed.